Friday 4 May 2012

Friends, that what makes US :)

Assalamualaikum. 

Hello dumb blog and cute handsome readers! (Ehem ehem, you know who) Been very lazy to study, so I make this! Be thankful, cuz at least you've got some stuff to read, hihi =) 

Just some random thoughts. Of being nice and being mistreat. I always have this uneasy feelings of scared of being nice to certain people. Scared if they will misunderstand my kindness and come up with some sort of geli-fying feelings. Neither am I want them to feel that way, seriously. But they say, feelings are uncontrollable, right? :\

And I always feel that people sometimes mistreat me then they go overboard and hurt me. Being extra nice to you is not mean that I'm giving you a green light to do anything. Well, treat people equally lah, it's not that hard, kan? :\

My life in Uni is so much stressful that I thought it won't. Can I have my beautiful girls in here? Kenapa kita tak amek kos yang sama? Hailaaa :'/ 
___________________________________________________________________________________

To my special ones, 
No matter where you are right now, either in Gombak, KL, Serdang, Puncak Alam, Ipoh, Melaka, PJ and Cairo, please be sure that you're always my number one's best friends. Tak sabar nak tunggu raya, pastu konvoi dengan korang :) 

Love always,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment